Here you’ll find 7 custom-made Landscape Lightroom Presets used to edit all our Cambridge River photos. Whilst these were made especially for nature landscapes, forests and countryside images; they can be applied to any picture for a boost of natural vibrance as seen on our blog posts and Instagram. We wanted to create a beautiful country town feel to the images with subtle warm hues and a tinge of river blue to bring out the summer charms from that day in Cambridgeshire.
Please note that every image is different (shot in different lighting, colour tones, etc) and would probably require some tweaking after the preset is applied.
- Create a classic countryside look portraying warm rustic luminance with a tinge of river blue.
- Bring out the natural colour captured in your nature and landscape photography
- Create “mystic” and “forest moody” effects with high contrasts and highlight balance
How do I install the presets? (Mac / Windows)
- Open Adobe Lightroom and click on ‘Develop’ module
- On the left, under the Presets section in Lightroom, right-click and create New Folder for the new presets to load into. You can name this folder “Cambridge River Collection” or anything you like.
- Right-click on the folder and select “Import”
- Navigate to the unzipped folder and select all the Lightroom presets, then click “Import”.
How do I use the presets?
- After importing the presets, open an image on Adobe Lightroom and navigate to ‘Develop’ module.
- Click on the preset and apply it to the selected photo.
What Payment Methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc) and one-click secure Paypal checkout