Inspired by Parisian street styles, the Film Style Lightroom Preset is our top favourite for classic, saturated warm tones. If you’ve ever wanted to give your photography an incredible boost of vintage whilst keeping a clean, organic feel, this preset is for you.
The Film Style Lightroom Preset is perfect for bold street photography, outdoor landscapes, retro, travel photography and more.
We handcrafted the Film Style Lightroom Preset to create a consistent look of reminiscent effects. By using advanced Lightroom modules and testing across a large variety of picture types, we ensure that our presets are versatile and don’t “break” easily. However, please note that every image is different (shot in different lighting, colour tones, etc) and would probably require some tweaking after the preset is applied.
- Beautiful, classic and timeless results
- Effortless post-processing to achieve sophisticated perfection in under 3 clicks
- Capture every moment and turn them into enduring time capsules
P1 – Lofi
The P1 Lightroom Preset is crafted for vivid colours, with a subtle Lofi ’90s look and cool river blue tinge.
P2 – Classic Vintage
Drawing from classic vintage film effects, the P2 preset creates a nostalgic feel with yellow hue and subtle grains.
P3 – 1980s Filmography
Enhanced detail and deep shadows, with beige highlights and invigorating blue shadows to create a timeless look.
P4 – Gatsby
Versatile and powerful, the P4 Lightroom preset is reminiscent of Great Gatsby with hues of blue and chic highlights.
P5 – Cinematic Portraiture
Rich saturation and mid tone highlights, creates a cinematic look for portraitures inspired from classic movie stills.
P6 – Fall Oak
Designed for outdoor landscapes, built with deep shadows and honey orange tint to evoke an atmosphere of autumn leaves.
P7 – Amber Rose
Enhanced detail and slightly maroon undertones. The P7 Amber Rose Lightroom preset is perfect for outdoor portraits.
HOW DO I INSTALL THE PRESETS? (MAC / WINDOWS)
- Open Adobe Lightroom and click on ‘Develop’ module
- On the left, under the Presets section in Lightroom, right-click and create New Folder for the new presets to load into. You can name this folder “Paris Collection” or anything you like.
- Right-click on the folder and select “Import”
- Navigate to the unzipped folder and select all the Lightroom presets, then click “Import”.
HOW DO I USE THE PRESETS?
- After importing the presets, open an image on Adobe Lightroom and navigate to ‘Develop’ module.
- Click on the preset and apply it to the selected photo.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc) and one-click secure Paypal checkout